Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Guinness Book of World Records 2013

Nonfiction Book Review
Title: Guinness World Records 2013
Author:???

Topic: Book is about amazing things there are and what people or animals can do.
What you already know
Write 4-5 things you already know about the topic   
  1. I know that there are giant amphipods.
2.I know that there is a two headed llama.
3.I know that people can have lots and lots of fun with food.
4.I know that people people can do magic tricks like breath fire.
5.I know that people can be really short even though they are adults.

After Reading the book, what you learned
Write 4-5 things you learned about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I learned that people can juggle for two hours.
2.I learned that people can through more than 10 knives in 1 minute.
3.I learned that things can be bigger than humans.
4.I learned that people can make things out of scraps.
5.I learned that people can juggle chainsaws.


Vocabulary


Write 6 new word you learned from this book with their definitions.
Word
Definition
1.Raze
Destroy
2.Duration
Time on how long
3.Fashion
Nice wearings
4.Kit
A thing to carry things
5.Sculpture
A carving of something
6.Modeling
Making something


Would you recommend this book? Why or Why not?
I recommend this book because it really tells what true things people can do.


Paste a picture of your book (see video):

No comments:

Post a Comment