Monday, December 17, 2018

Hilda and the Midnight Giant

Nonfiction Book Review
Title:Hilda and the Midnight Giant
Author: Luke Pearson

Topic
Who or what is the book about?
It is about a girl and a giant.
The girl and the giant search for a friend from old times.

What you already know
Write 4-5 things you already know about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I know that this book is non-fiction.
2.I know this book is a novel.
3.I know this book is a fairytale.
4.I know this book is about a girl named Hilda
5.

After Reading the book, what you learned
Write 4-5 things you learned about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I learned that the girl meets a giant
2.I learned that there are gnomes living outside their house
3.I learned that the girl and the girl go on a hunt
4.I learned that they are finding the giant love


Vocabulary
Write 6 new word you learned from this book with their definitions.
Word
Definition
1.motion
An action or process of moving
2.ensuring
Make curtain that something shall occur
3.honourable
Bringing or worthy of honor
4.horizon
The line at which the earth’s surface and the sky meet
5.fiend
An evil spirit or demon
6.relevant
Closely connected or appropriate


Would you recommend this book? Why or Why not? (complete sentences)

I would recommend this book because it is fairy tale and it is very interesting.


Paste a picture of your book (see video):





No comments:

Post a Comment