Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Name of this Book is Secret

Caroline Halaby                            
The Name of This Book
                     is Secret
The Name of This Book is Secret is mostly about the main character Cassandra and trying to figure out a secret. The problem in this story is that there is a group of evil people who are hundreds of years old, but if they get the secret, the world will be forever changed, in a bad way. This is almost solved when Cass and her friend, Max-Ernest, start a fire and burn down their lare. I like this book because i’m full of curiosity, and this book lets my curiosity run free! My connection to this book, is that Cass, aka Cassandra, is a survivalist, and sometimes I think of myself in that way also. Cass is the kind of person who you would just want to have around, and a girl that will never say no, to a good exploration, or adventure!

https://animoto.com/play/WD7PGW2j8UDo5vCr0tILEg

No comments:

Post a Comment