Friday, December 1, 2017

Colonial and Revolutionary Times

Title:Colonial and Revolutionary Times
Author:Michael Burgan

Topic
Who or what is the book about?
Important people and the Colonial and Revolutionary

war.

What you already know
Write 4-5 things you already know about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.About important people
2.People who did good things
3.Important people who did good things for our country
4. Where wars were at
5.People who fight wars

After Reading the book, what you learned
Write 4-5 things you learned about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I learned how people fight in wars.
2.I learned were wars were at
3.I learned how people were trying to protect our country.
4.I learned how wars started
5.I learned how important people protected our country.


Vocabulary
Write 6 new word you learned from this book with their definitions.
Word
Definition
1.Colonial
Back in the olden days.
2.Revolutionary
Fighting in a war.
3.



Would you recommend this book? Why or Why not? (complete sentences)

Yes. I like that some of the book is before my mom and dad was born.


Paste a picture of your book (see video):

No comments:

Post a Comment