Friday, December 1, 2017

Wolves

Title:Wolves
Author:Sandra Markle

Topic
Who or what is the book about?
Wolves

What you already know
Write 4-5 things you already know about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I know that wolves hunt in packs.
2.I know that wolves are strong predators.
3.I know that wolves have one Alpha Male and one Alpha Female.
4.I know that wolves hunt deer, and mouse.
5.I know that wolves hunt with the Alpha Male and the Alpha Female in the front of the pack, with the pups in the back.

After Reading the book, what you learned
Write 4-5 things you learned about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I learned that the wolves follow in the Alpha Male’s footsteps.
2.I learned that after the prey is dead wolves fight for a share of the kill.
3.I learned that wolves have strong jaws and 2 inch long teeth.
4.I learned that when the wolves have finished fighting their prey, all of the wolves team spirit is forgotten.
5.I learned that wolves can kill their prey easily, within minutes, their prey is dead.



Would you recommend this book? Why or Why not? (complete sentences)


Yes, I would recommend this book to people that are in low grades like 2nd grade, 1st grade, Kindergarten, and E.C.E


Paste a picture of your book (see video):


No comments:

Post a Comment