Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Bighorn Sheep

Nonfiction Book Review
Title:Bighorn Sheep
Author:

topic:
Who or what is the book about?

Bighorn Sheep

What you already know
Write 4-5 things you already know about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I know that Bighorn Sheep live on the mountain.
2.I know that a baby bighorn sheeps drink milk from its mother.
3.I know that they fight with their horns.
4.I know that bighorn sheep is good at climbing.
5.I know that bighorn sheep horns can grow back and down.

After Reading the book, what you learned
Write 4-5 things you learned about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I learned that their feet are not slippery.
2.I learned that after few months, lambs eat grass.
3.I learned that in winter the snow cover the snow and they scrape away the snow and eat gras
4.I learned that Ewes and lambs stay in a group.
5.


Vocabulary
Write 6 new word you learned from this book with their definitions.
Word
Definition
1.Rams
male
2.bighorn Sheep
Baby lamb
3.scrape
dig
4.Diet
Grass and leaves
5.Average life span
Up 20 years
6.ewe
A female sheep


Would you recommend this book? Why or Why not? (complete sentences)

Would recommend this book because it let me learned a lot new thing from bighorn sheep


Paste a picture of your book (see video):

No comments:

Post a Comment