Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bobcats

Nonfiction Book Review
Title:Bobcats

Topic
Who or what is the book about?
This book tells you about:
What are Bobcats
Bobbed Bottoms
Pouncing on prey
Baby Bobcats

What you already know
Write 4-5 things you already know about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I know that Bobcats are mammals.
2.I know that one of the Bobcats favorite food is deer.
4.I know that Bobcats are fast runners and can run for a long time.
5.I know that Bobcats are predators.

After Reading the book, what you learned
Write 4-5 things you learned about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I have learned that bobcats are found in many different habitats.
2.I have learned that they adapt well to different places.
3.I learned that they can live in deserts, mountains, forests and swamps.


Vocabulary
Write 6 new word you learned from this book with their definitions.
Word
Definition
1.adapt
To become comfortable with something.
2.native
Originally from a certain place.
3.nurse
To drink moms milk.
4.pounce
To suddenly jump on something to catch it.
5.ruffs
Long fur that hangs down.
6.stealthy
Quiet and secret.


Would you recommend this book? Why or Why not? (complete sentences)

Yes because you can learn a lot about Bobcats if you read this book.


Paste a picture of your book (see video):


No comments:

Post a Comment