Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Superstars

-Nonfiction Book Review
Title:SUPERSTARS 2013
Author:K.C.KELLEY

Topic
Who or what is the book about?
The book is about superstars.

What you already know
Write 4-5 things you already know about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I know that the book is about superstars.
2.It is about football.
3.It is about how good the player is.
4.It is about his height.
5.It tells when they started to play.

After Reading the book, what you learned
Write 4-5 things you learned about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I learned it is about different positions.
2.I learned what teams they played.
3.I learned that year they started in.
4.I learned how long they have been playing.
5.I learned how many receptions they had.


Vocabulary

Write 6 new word you learned from this book with their definitions.
Word
Definition
1.overlooked
Looked at him to much
2.nonstop
Not stop
3.scrambling
Quarterback run
4.calmness
Being calm
5.

6.



Would you recommend this book? Why or Why not? (complete sentences)

I would recommend this book if you are into football.


Paste a picture of your book (see video):

No comments:

Post a Comment