Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Russian

Nonfiction Book Review
Title:Russian
Author: Jilly Hunt

Topic
The topic is about how to speak Russian.


What you already know
Write 4-5 things you already know about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I all ready know that it will teach me Russian.
2.I already know that soccer in Russian is futbol.
3.I know that bread in Russian is khleb.
4.I know that it will show me the alphabet in Russian.
5.I know that sports is sport.

After Reading the book, what you learned
Write 4-5 things you learned about the topic (write in complete sentences)
1.I know that grandma is babushka.                                                                                                      
2.I know that it is important to be polite.
3.I know that sister is sestra.
4.I know that many Russian families are small.
5.I know that many kids go to pre school until they are 7.


Vocabulary
Write 6 new word you learned from this book with their definitions.
Word
Definition
1.shkola
school
2.kniga
book
3.klass
class
4.sports
sport
5.zavtrak
breakfast
6.maslo
butter


Would you recommend this book? Why or Why not? (complete sentences)

I would recommend this book because it is very interesting.


Paste a picture of your book (see video):

No comments:

Post a Comment