Sunday, October 18, 2015

Nightmares

Olivia
Book review: Nightmares


“ It doesn’t matter! I’m not leaving this place until I find my brother!”, yells Charlie Laird from the netherworld. The witch has stolen Charlie’s little brother,Jack. She and her cat, named Agatha, plan to make him all fat and then eat Jack. Nightmares, by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller is about horror and well nightmares that Charlie as every night. Charlie is also positive that his stepmom, Charlotte DeChant is a witch! No one believes him so he is trying to prove it. I really like this book because the authors describe everything so well. I feel like I’m in the Netherworld with Carlie. I can only read this book during the day. Even though what’s going on in the book isn’t real, it is still scary. I would  recommend this book for ages 8 and up. Find out is Charlie finds Jack and if they make it back to the walking world. Be brave even if something is scary.






No comments:

Post a Comment