Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief

Austin Boggs


“Sammy saw it,the most horrifying thing thing in the world,something she world regret seeing.”


This thing she is seeing is a very important piece of the book Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief by Wendelin Van Draanen.


Sammy Keyes (a girl just starting junior high) is looking out the window through binoculars,when she sees it,a thief stealing money out of someone's purse, a hotel thief.This is very regretting especially since her grandmother keeps telling her to not look through binoculars and she keeps doing it.


I think the author of this book Wendelin Van Draanen is trying to tell us to listen to our guardian.


I liked this book because it is one of the books that has a mystery of who the thief was.I also like it because every time I told myself a time to read,I usually ended up going over it by at least 10 minutes.This is why I love this book by Wendelin Van Draanen.I would recommend it to anyone that likes mystery books.      

No comments:

Post a Comment