Thursday, October 22, 2015

Crime Biters

  Crime Biters: This Book is Great!
                                           by Erik Boydston


   Meet Jimmy Bishop in this epic book. I think Tommy Greenwald has made a big hit by creating the book  Crime Biters: My Dog is Better than Your Dog. This amazing work of writing is in Northport ( I don’t know where, but it sounds interesting )and between August 26- August 29. Some of the main characters are Jimmy Bishop, Irwin Wong, daisy Flowers, Abby the slightly crazed dog, and the dreadful babysitter, Mrs. Cragg.

   I think that Tommy Greenwald was saying to the reader “Anything is possible, child anything is possible.” When I read this book for the first time, I was like “WOW!” I have read this three times, and it’s only been a month! I couldn’t keep my eyes off this book. the problem is that mrs. Cragg is being really mean to Jimmy, especially Abby. the solution is that-well I won’t give it all away, but it’s truly amazing. Again, I couldn’t put this book down, but then I found out what happened to Jimmy Bishop.

No comments:

Post a Comment