Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blubber

Blubber by Judy Blume

“Blubber is a good name for her.” Wendy says on the note to Linda. A quote from Blubber by Judy Blume. It makes you feel all kinds of different emotions!

Linda, a fifth grade girl gets teased at school by Tracy, Wendy,Jill and caroline.She gets teased because she is fat. Jill had to make a decision: should she stop making fun of Linda and lose all of her friends or should she keep making fun of Linda and feel bad.


I feel that the author of this book, Judy Blume is trying to tell readers “bullying is not right”

I really liked this book because it gives you an idea of what bullying is.I would highly recommend this  book to 9 and up. Throughout the book I asked myself”what’s going to happen next?” Get the book Blubber to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment