Monday, December 5, 2016

Out of the Dust



                      Out Of The Dust... of a cotton sharecropper.

                                              By: Karen Hesse

Do you have a favorite book??

In my opinion my favorite book is called out of the dust i would recommend the age group should  be 9 and up the amazing book was written by Karen Hesse.



The main character  is Billie Jo the book is mainly about Billie Jo”s life it is pretty harsh Billie Jo’s says” I got burned bad bad the flaming oil splashed onto ma's apron…Billie Jo got burned bad  on his right and left hands I really  like this book because it is based on the dust bowls back in the day in out of the dust they had a dust storm similar to a dust bowl Billie Jo says winds came bringing a red prairie dust…. In my last opinIon you should read out of the dust because it has has historical life in it i would rate this book 5 stars..  

No comments:

Post a Comment