Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Lost Hero

                                                 The Lost Hero
By: Rick Riordan

 Hello! Today I am writing a book review on the book  The Lost Hero,
By Rick Riordan, this is an amazing read for a lot of mythology fans, now Mr. Riordan adds roman mythology to this series. I give this book five stars out of five! I recommend this book for ages 8+ and both genders will love this book.

First, this book is the first book in a series of five. The Lost Hero is based upon a kid named Jason who has lost his memories and can’t even remember his two best friends, Piper and Leo. Soon they realize that greek gods aren’t just myths! They work to get Jason’s memory back but that isn’t the easiest task in the world, they have to use Leo’s wits and engineering skills, Piper’s amazing way with words, and Jason’s heritage with the gods.

Next, I would like to tell you why I absolutely adore this book. I am a big fan of the other Rick Riordan books. They are good as well but… This book does such a good job in telling all the character’s thoughts. Each chapter is about a different character’s perspective. Switching the characters points of view really makes it easy to get attached to the book, the plot, and the characters.

All in all, this is the best book I have ever read. Most kids will love this book as much as I did, I’ll say it for the second time, it is an amazing read and it gets five stars from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment