Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Enemy Above

The Enemy Above

Imagine you had to hide to survive.
That’s just what a 12 year old boy had to do in the novel, The Enemy Above
By: Michael P. Spradlin.

In The Enemy Above a boy named Anton has to hide. But when Anton’s hiding place is found by the Nazis. Anton’s grandma and two others are taken by the Nazis. Anton must come out of hiding and go try to save them.Want to know what happens just by the book and see for yourself. Most of the book is about hiding but there is still a lot of action, I can't tell you what happen completely but I can tell you to read the book to find out.

I recommend this book because  there is pretty much everything.this is about historical events but this story is not real so it is historical fiction.I think by reading this story it will show you to always be courageous also be safe and smart.
This book will show you how hard life was as a jew during World War 2 during the Nazi invasion.
Also the courage of Anton is amazing it might even make you more courageous.

I recommend this story for 4th-7th graders also I give this novel 5 out of 5 stars I hope this made you want to read the book if you do good luck trying to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment